About Me

My photo
"I am a dreamer, and when I wake, you can't break my spirit, it's my dreams you take"

Thursday 15 September 2011

Aloha!

How fitting that there's a word that can mean hello and goodbye, right? Good-bye to my old love, hello to the world! I've finally made a decision - I'm going to break it off. No more dragging it out, it's just avoiding the inevitable. I can't wait until I can actually pull through with this. The key question right now is when. This weekend he's coming with his brother - so it will have to be tactfully planned. Perhaps right before he goes.

Part of me is worried I won't find someone else like him again. Another part of me thinks that it's not like I haven't felt that way before - and I always did find someone else. I just can't help "what if I'm making a mistake?"

--------------------------------------
Enough planning on that note. Onto a more romantic note - I've been helping my sister with all these honeymoon and wedding plans that for the first time in my life I'm actually thinking about my future wedding. I think I would like it to be a mix of vintage in the autumn with at least the Corpse Bride vows.

Colours will include some orange and purple - bridesmaids can pick their own dresses.

And I think that for my guestbook I'll have a book, with a polaroid camera next to it, empty picture frames and random props for people.

My dress - I'm still debating whether to just use my mum's or buy a cheap lacey one.

Who knows - I might do my own inspiration board soon... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment