About Me

My photo
"I am a dreamer, and when I wake, you can't break my spirit, it's my dreams you take"

Saturday 17 September 2011

Waiting for the sunshine that follows the rain...

I broke up with him on Friday. He said nothing. No reaction at all. All he has done is message me to let me know he needs some time to digest. If I had stayed with him I would've been going against all the advice I gave my ex's...I would've been settling for less. He wasn't what I'm looking for. Not that I know exactly what I'm looking for. But something more.
Add to that. My visa was rejected. I need to call on Monday and see if I can get things sorted. I don't know what I'm going to do if I have to leave England. I don't know what to do with my life. I feel...purposeless. Can't sleep.
Having a conan marathon.
bit depressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment